• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Batman: Descent Into Mystery:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mission Accomplished! This Fanfix did exactly what was promised. The forced romance was seamlessly removed and Joker is no longer the Wayne's killer. Much better than the original as far as story line goes. I felt like I was reading one of my old Batman comics; the story kept moving forward at a good pace. It had a good flow and tight story. I've read through the cutlist and agree with everything that was done, except the small nitpicks listed below. I forgot how many cringe-worthy moments were in this film until I reviewed the cutlist. they are definitely not missed.Best cut was definitely the removal of the museum desecration scene with Prince theme music. Joker gets right down to business and comes off as more menacing.My nitpicks:- I wish the editor had removed the part where Jack/Joker's hand comes out of the chemical vat and claws the air. I always hate that when the hero or villian reaches out of the water or from underground and either claws the air or makes a fist. Its so cliche.- I like when Bob tells the thugs to "check his wallet." That to me is a nice non-forced, genuinely humorous moment. Wish it was still there.I watched this on a laptop, so I don't really have any comment on audio/video quality. Everything seemed fine to me. Editing seemed well executed and I saw nothing to complain about there.Great job on this edit. This shows a perfect example of what a fanfix edit can accomplish.

More...

Back
Top Bottom