If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Updates to IFDB
Thanks to Q2, IFDB got a nifty new little feature. When you submit a fanedit there is a new field "Available in HD?" If it's available in HD, click Yes. If it's not, leave it unclicked.

That results in this:

[Image: ifdbhd1.png]

Clicking "Yes" leads you to this page:

http://www.fanedit.org/ifdb/component/jr...ag/hd/yes/

From there you can find the information for all the edits available in HD.

You can also easily search for HD edits now. Go to "Advanced Search" and find the question "Available in HD?" and click the box "Yes".
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
New update for IFDB. User reviews no longer require moderation. They should appear instantly now.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
So obviously that means we should keep an eye on the reviews. I don't think it will be a problem, and I think that will be less work than moderating every review. We'll just have to see how it goes.
You're an adult. Just cope.
Good shit! Sorting by HD! Wooot woot it truly is 2013! :p

Also bad ass no more review moderation. I bet the admin's are happy about that!

Good shit guys. keep it up
reave Wrote:So obviously that means we should keep an eye on the reviews. I don't think it will be a problem, and I think that will be less work than moderating every review. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Definitely.

Edited reviews still need to be moderated so people can't slip in any BS and not be noticed.
New feature added to Reviews. (Based on geminigod's discussion and reave's suggestion.)

At the end of the review, after the "Do you recommend this edit?" question, there is a new question.

"Format watched?"

DVD, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, MOV/AVI/etc (SD), MOV/AVI/etc (HD)
Yay!
You're an adult. Just cope.
Q: Format watched?
A: Yes.
TV's Frink Wrote:Q: Format watched?
A: Yes.

like.
Over the last couple days I've been preparing to update IFDB to the latest version. Several tests yielded a successful upgrade. Today I went ahead to upgrade the site and, of course, the migration of images didn't work. So if you visit IFDB images will be missing. It's known and no need to report it. It's been worked on and will hopefully be resolved soon.