• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Spider-Man: Hero Within:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was really not expecting much honestly, but after watching it, I am blown away! The story itself feels completely organic and it flows well. Peter's troubles as SpiderMan are more fleshed out and the romance with MJ seems real. My only complaint is with some of the video fades and cuts that others have mentioned. They felt too abrupt and seemed a bit out of place. That is my only complaint though. If you enjoyed Raimi's Spiderman films, please give this edit a try! I was quite pleased and surprised as well.

More...

Top Bottom