• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Yellow Submarine in Swedish

EmilBorg

Reaction score
Trophy Points
People outside of the U.S are familiar with animated movies and series being dubbed in their native language, including people who live in Sweden. However, there are animated movies who never got a Swedish dub, such as "Yellow Submarine". The point is that I want to make a Swedish dub for "Yellow Submarine" so the movie can enjoyed (and understood) by children who live in Sweden.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Influencing children to use psychedelics is always a good thing.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Serious crowd here.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
so are you just translating the dialog and creating foreign subtitles? How is this a fanedit. Thread moved unless you are editing something.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You could call it a Custom Edit.

The main purpose of a Custom Edit is to present the same movie in a new way, such as converting it to Black & White or adding alternate audio tracks.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah, if someone is actually working on this, I can move it to the Custom section of the Preserv subform. Either way, not in the general fanedit section. Let me know if this is in progress, and I'd be happy to move it.

Top Bottom