• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: The ADM EE

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
fantastic, although most deleted scenes seem to be in the first half of the move, not really where it really needed them. and only 10 minutes?? weak

looking forward to your extended edition though. :)

oh, volume 1 of year 5 in the Harry Potters Archives will be released tomorrow if you are interested

They need another 45 minutes of deleted scenes to make up for the movie. The supposed artwork is nice, though.

and for special features, not so great it seems. I wonder if they will sell two versions, the 2-disc and a cheapo 1-disc. I was surprised a bit when they did it for the last film. Also was grumpy when the 3rd movie came out and the packaging had changed. oh well

my archives should make up for the special features :)

Hmm... Kinda bummed they're not going to include more of Snape's Worst Memory - that scene seemed way too short.

Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange ) said that they filmed more of a fight between her and Gary Oldman (Sirius Black) in the end. Too bad this fight isn't included on the dvd.... :-(

Those scenes sound a bit bland. Where's the stuff that they needed to include in the movie? An extended version of Dumbledore's conversation with Harry? More with Snape? The kids' reactions to having to fly threstrals?

lots missing. this release is disappointing. hopefully someday these scenes will surface and ADM can make an ever better extended edition than the one planned with just these deleted scenes

I'll certainly do what I can with whatever we're given.

ThrowgnCpr said:
Also was grumpy when the 3rd movie came out and the packaging had changed. oh well

Me too. It completely ruins the consistency of the collection. They either need to start distributing the first two in standard amaray cases, or release 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 in digipack cases to match the first two.

i usually go for the amary releases as I think they are more durable, but I really liked the digipack for these. Is a shame they changed. I think it was intentional so that they can sell more complete box sets when all movies have been released. ...they arent stupid, just greedy

This should be an awesome extended edition since there are so many deleted scenes that are included on the DVD Set~16/17 minutes.

Cant wait for this one

SwordStone said:
This should be an awesome extended edition since there are so many deleted scenes that are included on the DVD Set~16/17 minutes.

Cant wait for this one

so they have added more? originally it was only supposed to be 10 minutes of deleted scenes. It still wont add what probably should have been there in the first place, but this could be a nicer extended version. I am sure ADM will get right to it when the disc comes out ;)

I still haven't gotten the disc. I have a suspicion it may be under the tree.

:) lol, I am pretty sure that is where mine is sitting. I cant wait to see your extended version

Yes, I have a feeling that's where mine is as well.

Yes,I have a feeling my 2 disc copy is in my hand right now.

Got my copy some days ago. Really disappointing. The deleted scenes are shit, not interesting at all and all the cool stuff that was deleted is not on the disc. The other extra featurettes on disc 2 are also disappointing, they are not interesting.

Lame release for the lamest Potter movie up til now.

btw, the behind-the-scenes featurette of editing shows some part of the extended Sirius Black/Bellatrix fight in the first 20 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom