• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Beerfest – Get Hammered Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Beerfest, like a good imported German brau, is an acquired taste. At no point does it ever take itself seriously, and it makes no apologies for that. A lot of the actors are in Super Troopers just to let you know what you're in for: A silly comedy that suspends all belief and comes full force with tasteless jokes, copious amounts of beer, and the occasional set of full frontal perfection. I watched the DVD version, so that's what Ill be reviewing. AV Quality - Its DVD quality, matted with black bars. The only time I could tell a cut had been made was during the scene where our drinking buddies were sharing beer stories on the roof. There was a slight drop in quality which was the deleted scenes fault, not the editors. I sat through the entire 2 hours and was never bothered by poor audio or shoddy video--mainly because it wasn't there. Narrative - The commentary track was hilarious. I'm not going to spoil anything about it, but if you have the time, give it a listen. Spicoli will definitely call you a certain part of the male anatomy if you don't. Enjoyment - Loved it. The deleted scenes give the movie a sense of fullness and body that it wasn't really lacking, but gave it a hint of something that made the film go down with a more refreshing taste.

More...

Back
Top Bottom