• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Article: The 4th Annual Fanedit Awards In Review

very noss banners, neg. each one unique but stylistically carrying some shared DNA.

in fact, kind of savagely bronze. ;-)

ThrowgnCpr did the banners and they is very noss.

very noss, throw, very noss. and tenks to neg for being neg (and for keeping it all together with glue and toothpicks).

vvell done first to all the editing artists. makes all the hard work worth the time spend.
also to RogueX for the shop skills.
and finally Neg and Throwgn for the excellent presentation.

Nice work, ThrowgnCpr! Love the flowing "Detarnished"!

I gave it a small "letterbox" and added a credit for you, then put it up as my FB page "cover". Looks coooooooool...

slark said:
Nice work, ThrowgnCpr! Love the flowing "Detarnished"!

I gave it a small "letterbox" and added a credit for you, then put it up as my FB page "cover". Looks coooooooool...

glad you like it!!! I'm traveling at the moment, but if you're interested I can send you the photoshop file.

Congrats all Winners & Nominees, most worthy!

Kudos to the crew behind this presentation, nice work!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom