• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Things We Hate

G

PSYCHO_DAYV said:
I HATE WAITING.

I hate that too.

I hate trolls

I still hate myself.

I hate some people on another forum.

I hate that we lost the other forum.

I hate this football season.

I hate Andy Reid.

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Too much hate there Warbler. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Don'tcha hate people that tell you what you should and shouldn't hate?

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sean, scale down the avatar a bit. :) It's too freaky.

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well then, (takes out Mike Myers quotables)

"He's got a huge noggin'. It's got its own weather system. Spherical, but pointed on top like Sputnik."

All in good fun my man. If you haven't seen So I Married an Axe Murder, got to the video store. (takes out Arnie quotables) Do it NOW!

G

Well this a new one. All of the topics are now invisible with a stack of avatars at the top and signatures at the bottom.

I hate the bugs we have.

dork313

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hate the error 500 bug and especially when it's looking like it's not our fault. I also hate it when I try to add a feature and it stacks the avatars on the top and the signatures on the bottom and then I have to rush back and upload the original files which then messes up the quick reply feature.

hehe, sorry about that guys. All good now. :)

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hate that my older daughter has got the chicken pocks. worst case scenario would be that she will have it for two weeks and then my other daughter will have it for another two weeks. I checked with wikipedia that I only have a 10 percent chance of getting a "g?rtelrose" (sorry, I only know the german word)...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

G

Shingles? Adult Chicken Pox right?

I didn't get the Chicken Pox until I was 24. Good Times. :roll:

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
shingles. that would be it. I had my chicken pox at the age of 24 a few before my wedding. They were all over the place and under my feet was one of the easier to bear...

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hahaha, i hate camosun.
and i especially hate chirstine baugh

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hahaha ironically i am getting a B+ in the course.

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hate when I don't have fun storming the castle.

Top Bottom