• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Beerfest Get Hammered Edition

Which commentary was better?

• blueyoda & Neglify (MP4)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • blueyoda, reave & Neglify (DVD)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
beerfest_front.jpg

Trailer. (NSFW!!!!!)

Fanedit Name: Beerfest – Get Hammered Edition
Faneditor: Neglify
Tagline: Prepare for the ultimate chug of war.
Fanedit Type: Extended Edition

Original Movie Title: Beerfest
Original Release Date: 2006
Fanedit Release Date: December 2012
Original Running time: 116 minutes
Fanedit Running time: 133 minutes
Time Added: 17 minutes

Brief Synopsis:
Grab yourself a keg of beer and prepare to get hammered while laughing your ass off.

Intention:
Beerfest is my favorite movie to get drunk to. It doesn’t matter if I’m with my buddies or flying solo on a sad Saturday night, I’ll pop it in and drink along. Now you can get drunk with me and watch a super long version of Beerfest.

Do the deleted scenes add depth to the movie? Nope. Do they expand on the motivations of the characters? Are you crazy? Will this version make you view Beerfest in an entirely new way? Probably not. Do the extra scenes make me laugh? Yep.

Edit Details:
The deleted scenes are noticeable lower quality but that shouldn’t bother you once your beer goggles are firmly on.

Cut List:
Added the following deleted scenes –

Todd Wants to Sell the Schnitzengiggle
This Is My Wife, Krista Krundle
The Legend of Finkelstein’s Position
Finkelstein’s Position – Part 2
My First Beer Was…
Fink’s George Washington Riff
Bowling With Veterans
Great Gam Gam’s John
Drunk Tank
Landfill & Krista Fight
Hammacher Blows
Motel Room
Feeding the Frunkey
Just Like The Kegs Back Home
Let The Games Begin!
Ulsa & Fink
Finkelstein’s Position – Part 3

I added only the beginning of the Original Oktoberfest.

I did not add the following deleted scenes –

Germans Break In
Artist & The Baron
Fink’s Original Eulogy
Where’s The Air Going To Go?

Deleted the line about kicking the Brits’ asses in WW II as this line is repeated during the next deleted scene. I also cut some of the conversation at the end of the rooftop scene due to using alternate dialogue.

Release Information
NTSC DVD-5
MP4

Special Features

MP4:
Drunk commentary by Neglify and blueyoda

DVD:
Drunk commentary by Neglify, blueyoda and reave
Many, many easter eggs and inside jokes

(NOTE: The commentary on the MP4 is different than the commentary on the DVD.)

Special Thanks
Frederick Miller
Adolph Coors & Jacob Schueler
Adolphus Busch
Sebastianus Artois

Cover Art
beerfest_3Dview.jpg

Download cover

Never even heard of this movie. Thought the thread title referred to the captain's Beowulf edit. :p

Now my cat and I will have to check this out. I hardly drink, so the pussy will have to drink my share.

Nice fräulein on the cover. :)

Cool movie! I assume this edit is based on the unrated edition.

DVD5 is now on Usenet. NZBs have been submitted to Info, they should show up in a couple days (give or take a few weeks). You can PM me as well. You can also use sites such as Binsearch or NZB Club to find it.

I will be uploading to Megashares next.

Thank you for the review SoggyOrigami! :)

The commentary track was hilarious. I'm not going to spoil anything about it, but if you have the time, give it a listen. Spicoli will definitely call you a certain part of the male anatomy if you don't.

:D

I'll get one up as soon as I get a chance to watch it, trying to get through the BBS docu and Joe Rogan/Jim Jefferies have new standup gigs out so it won't be for a few days.

DVD and MP4 have been uploaded to Mediafire and submitted to Info. Let's see how long these links stay online.

Well that didn't take too long. Titts McGee's Mediafire account has been suspended. Beerfest DVD and MP4 no longer available through MF. That brings me up to 9 suspended Mediafire accounts.

i'z read the fine print, which sez the commentary is different for the mp4 and DVD versions. dafuq? :p

otay, neg, which commentary is your preferred verzhun? trying to decide which one to DL. senkyu. senkyu berry mudge.

Hmm, that's a tough call.

I say download the MP4 and enjoy that commentary first. Then if you like what you heard and want more, download the DVD.

fucking loving it so far.

sir neglify, i commend you on your selection of film and its augmentation.

Thank you Dwight and megafat for your reviews. :)

Megafat said:
The special features of the DVD are filled with in-jokes, or I'm just so f*cking stupid that i don't get it. But probably the former.

Yes, the "special features" of the DVD (the menus and little videos throughout) are jokes. I guess I'll fill you in on some of them.

- The shotgunning videos are pretty self-explanatory. Me and my buddies drinking beer and an analysis of that video from http://www.coachmyvideo.mobi/.
- The 2 photos hidden in the Scene Select menu came from reave and they are mentioned in the DVD commentary.
- There's a video from blueyoda in the main menu. Successfully watching that video rewards you with nudity.

Back
Top Bottom