If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Le Faune (1908)
Le Faune (Pathé)

I like the music, and the colors are great for 1908.
Non sum qualis eram.

Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Decoding Video and Audio
Captain Khajiit's Quick Guide to Encoding a BD via the Command-line
Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Encoding with HCenc

For tech support, PM me (politely) or use the @+username function: I rarely read through threads these days.
Beauty!
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
fantastic, thanks for sharing, captain! The music is wonderful.
cool, captain, cool.
That was completely beautiful, Cap! Great find! Must be a very recent rediscovery too, since at the moment of this writing it doesn't even have any votes on IMDb...
[size=x-small]"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

[/size]