• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The 50,000 Movie Challenge

Here is One that is not Listed with a Number On AFI that was released late 1933 (December) and is listed as 1934 on AFI. Listed as 1933 on IMDB

#1036 Gallant Lady 1934 (Listed with No # on AFI) whether you want accept it or not

Conflicting #'s or titles Has 2 #'s

#788 Justice On The Range 1935 (Listed on AFI with #) Submitted to IMDB
#1298 Justice On The Range 1935 (Listed On IMDB with This #) Maybe A re-Issue or Incorrect (Added to My List) 1 more down many to go

#'s Ready for the disposal (shorts) Duplicates. I know is an Actual goes goes with these #'s I just need to find them. If anyone has Movie title that goes with these #'s Let me Know

#865 It's a Greek Life 1936
#865 Mickey's Garden 1935

#868 The Four Star Boarder 1935
#868 What: No Spinach? 1936

Movieman53000 said:
Here is One that is not Listed with a Number On AFI that was released late 1933 (December) and is listed as 1934 on AFI. Listed as 1933 on IMDB

#1036 Gallant Lady 1934 (Listed with No # on AFI) whether you want accept it or not

IMDB has it listed as 1036 because of a 1935 re-release. There's a bunch of pre-code movies that are listed as having been re-released in 1935 and 1936.

I have Have verified & Submitted to IMDB Everything I have from 1-320 Excluding Shorts. What is you Highest # with release of 1934. My Guess it would be some where 400's or 500's

I went through all 663 1934 and put all the one with no # on my list & it comes to about 300 movies that is about how many # missing for that year. If you like to check movies for Numbers you are missing this would be great way to find them

Movieman53000 said:
I have Have verified & Submitted to IMDB Everything I have from 1-320 Excluding Shorts. What is you Highest # with release of 1934. My Guess it would be some where 400's or 500's

I went through all 663 1934 and put all the one with no # on my list & it comes to about 300 movies that is about how many # missing for that year. If you like to check movies for Numbers you are missing this would be great way to find them

The highest number I have for 1934 so far, just about done going through that year, is #489. It's a short called "One Too Many". Although if you're talking strictly full-length features then my highest number is #487, which is Forsaking All Others.

That's Interesting Because on reference list

#489 Betty Boop And Grampy (short) which would be a duplicate

I do not have One too many

#357 Bulldog see it Through 1940 Do you have this one with Higher # Not Listed on AFI. I'm sure #357 is Incorrect. It's to low for 300's. My guess it should be in 4000's or 5000's

Movieman53000 said:
That's Interesting Because on reference list

#489 Betty Boop And Grampy (short) which would be a duplicate

I do not have One too many

#357 Bulldog see it Through 1940 Do you have this one with Higher # Not Listed on AFI. I'm sure #357 is Incorrect. It's to low for 300's. My guess it should be in 4000's or 5000's

The Betty Boop short is not #489, it's #0489.

Sorry, I don't have "Bulldog Sees It Through"  at all. I can't even seem to find a copy of it to stream online or on any of the TV Time channels on Roku either.

Maybe you Have this On

#425 Life Returns (Listed with # on AFI as Release Year 1938) Listed On IMDB as 1935 (You may Missed this One)

#492 The Tortoise And The Hare 1934 (Short) You may have it as a 1935 Listed as 1934 on IMDB

Now working On the 500's

Movieman53000 said:
Maybe you Have this On

#425 Life Returns (Listed with # on AFI as Release Year 1938) Listed On IMDB as 1935 (You may Missed this One)

#492 The Tortoise And The Hare 1934 (Short) You may have it as a 1935 Listed as 1934 on IMDB

Now working On the 500's

No, I don't have either of those. I'm much more focused on getting the post-1968 numbers than I am the pre-1968 numbers.

Movieman53000 said:
If you can open it. here is my list. This below 5MB you can you should be able to open it

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqG3JGlBOKLI_BsSn7ud-uZK3jR8?e=3qXFEd

It opens up but it's slow to load. And it's slow when I try to scroll through it because of how long it is. Not to mention that the writing is very small which makes it hard to read.

Increase the zoom to 200% it should be easy to read. If not I'll fix it post an update. I do not know why it scrolls slow. I do not have any issues with that

Movieman53000 said:
Increase the zoom to 200% it should be easy to read. If not I'll fix it post an update. I do not know why it scrolls slow. I do not have any issues with that

It seems to be scrolling fine now, but there's no zoom option. At least not any that I can see. And why is your first entry not until line 1845? Seems like quite a waste of space.

The zoom option is in the bottom corner see the 100% increase it to 200% you should be able read it fine

Search for Lp4933 that should bring you to the first listed # Movie The World moves On

if you click on any title it should bring directly to IMDB, usually the first title listed is the movie page

Movieman53000 said:
The zoom option is in the bottom corner see the 100% increase it to 200% you should be able read it fine

Search for Lp4933 that should bring you to the first listed # Movie The World moves On

There is no zoom option, no 100%, showing on my end. I can scroll down just fine, I'm just curious why you decided to start on line 1845 instead of right at the top.

Ok I check the file. their is no 100% I can either set the font to 12 & i'll post an update with that font size. you can increase the font yourself if you want by highlighting the list and increase the font size you want.

The extra space was for color explanation ex. brown #'s means 2 #'s for that title, Blue # mean Not Listed on AFI Red Title is shorts

Movieman53000 said:
Ok I check the file. their is no 100% I can either set the font to 12 & i'll post an update with that font size. you can increase the font yourself if you want by highlighting the list and increase the font size you want.

The extra space was for color explanation ex. brown #'s means 2 #'s for that title, Blue # mean Not Listed on AFI Red Title is shorts

I didn't mean the extra spaces on the left side. I meant the all the extra space at the top.

I do not know why their that much space at the top. Their should be only 14 spaces at the top. I'll check the file again.

their is only 14 line empty. It starts at line 15. I do not know why it starts at line 1845. I have open know their only 14

Yes, but the first actual entry, for #1, doesn't start until line 1845. Everything before it is pretty much empty. There's entries for pre-code movies and movies that I'm assuming you don't have the numbers for. I don't know. You can create new tabs at the bottom. It would make things a lot smoother and quicker to look through.

Also, #344 is a Disney short called The Goddess Of Spring. You can see the number at the beginning of the short.

Back
Top Bottom