• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Smallville Destiny:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was a little disappointing for me. I only watched a handful of episodes from Season 1 so I'm not familiar with the source material. The only other frame of reference I have is juice's Smallville Episode 1 edit. (I'm not comparing the edits though.) The tech side is great. A/V quality is as good as the source material (which isn't that great to begin with). The editing was top notch throughout. I was let down though because it was just too long for my tastes and I was bored easily by it. Maybe if I was more of a fan of Smallville I would have enjoyed this edit more. As it stands I don't really have any strong desire to see the next installment of Smallville (be it watching Season 2 or watching a hypothetical Part 2 fanedit). So if you're a fan of Smallville you'll hopefully like this. If you've never seen Smallville before I don't really recommend it to you.

More...

Top Bottom