• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Lawrence of Arabia

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd read about this CK - I remember watching the VHS of the 'restored' version. This looks like some labour of love and a massive undertaking. I'll be certainly buying this on blu ray. Wonderful film on such a massive scale. 4K restoration!!!!! We'll only get to see half that clarity - as there are no 4K players out there....

BladeRunner391

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I watched this for the first time about a month ago, and loved it! To see it on the big screen must truly be one of the great cinematic experiences one can have. Has anyone seen the new restoration yet?

Top Bottom