If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Lawrence of Arabia
Despite its recent restoration, this film seems to lack a thread, so I am making one to post this interview, which is worth a read.
Non sum qualis eram.

Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Decoding Video and Audio
Captain Khajiit's Quick Guide to Encoding a BD via the Command-line
Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Encoding with HCenc

For tech support, PM me (politely) or use the @+username function: I rarely read through threads these days.
I'd read about this CK - I remember watching the VHS of the 'restored' version. This looks like some labour of love and a massive undertaking. I'll be certainly buying this on blu ray. Wonderful film on such a massive scale. 4K restoration!!!!! We'll only get to see half that clarity - as there are no 4K players out there....
"I'm super....dooper serial."

Fanedits: Independence Day Redeclared | Samantha Darko | Accountability | Godzilla: Zilla
Preservations:  A Fistful of Fingers
Nor any affordable 4k tvs.
I watched this for the first time about a month ago, and loved it! To see it on the big screen must truly be one of the great cinematic experiences one can have. Has anyone seen the new restoration yet?
Completed:
None

In the Works:
None