• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 2

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
6245f5ef8c7fcfa641994f607d1ed8f0f08969b3.png

Fanedit Film Name
Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 2
Brief Synopsis
Before they could become the Avengers, they had to come into their own.
Faneditor Name
-
Tagline
-
Original Film Name
Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Incredible Hulk, Captain America, Thor
Studio Name
Marvel
Genre
Action
Franchise
-
Fanedit Type
True FanEdit
Original Running Time
~600 minutes
Original Release Date
2008-2011
Fanedit Running Time
~148 minutes
Fanedit Release Date
July 2012
Amount of time cut.
~452 minutes
Intention
My plan for this edit was to take the avenger movies and tell them side by side. To tell one organic story.
Edit Details
My plan for this edit was to take the avenger movies and tell them side by side. To tell one organic story. This however does cause a few issues. The main being that the time of day does not always match. For example The fight that takes place in Thor it's Day , and night in Iron man 2 and Hulk. With that being said that's the only major issue. Agent Collusion has been cut from scenes of Iron Man 2 due to the fact he is New Mexico at the time.

So this edit isn't exactly done chronologically but more told at the same time.

Cut-List
Too many to list.
Special Notes/Thanks
Sunarep for giving me the idea for this edit based on his work print
Thanks to Rogue-theX for making the sweet title card
L8, G1, Neg and everyone else who helped put input into this edit.

Technical Info
Vegas 10
Dvd Architect
Cool Edit Pro

Release information
  • Dual Layer DVD
  • MP4

Special Features
DVD includes, trailers, and a preview of another project

Gotta give Quick Cut's a HUGE FUCKING shoutout for the very EPIC box art he did for this edit.

I was floored when i saw it so once again thank you so much Quick!

Looks cool. If it is as good as Part 1, we're in for a treat. Box art is awesome, by the way!!:cool:

MKV is back online via Game Front. You know where to find the links. More to come

I'm really looking forward to watching this, I think this and Part I are going to be the start of my next marathon.

Still offline as of this moment, excited to watch it though.

Site hasn't been updated yet. Part 1 and 2 were submitted the other day. Should be up soonish

It's up now, going to hurry out and grab it. Looking forward to viewing it tonight.

A great edit, no doubt. Is the commentary track lost to the wilds of the 'net?

I didn't record a commentary track for part 2. With my pc problems i rushed to get it finished before my PC died. Good thing i did because my rig is next to useless atm. I may use my shitty laptop to record the commentary and post via a mp3 file .

Glad you enjoyed it. Also please review it on ifdb.

Thanks again

They should be Mega links now. They were swapped out a while ago

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Getting now and looking forward to watching it.

Haven't watched yet, but wanted to thank Juice for his hard work. I was looking for a timeline for the order of the movies & it led me to this. Wonderful idea.

Mike Kerns said:
Haven't watched yet, but wanted to thank Juice for his hard work. I was looking for a timeline for the order of the movies & it led me to this. Wonderful idea.

Interesting? How did you go about searching for the time line?

Back
Top Bottom