• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Warm Bodies

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This looks good :

http://collider.com/warm-bodies-movie-trailer/137055/

(Sorry, can't find it anywhere else)

Zombies love people, especially their brains. But R (Nicholas Hoult) is different. He’s alive inside, unlike the hundreds of other grunting, drooling undead—all victims of a recent plague that drove the remaining survivors into a heavily guarded city. Now the Zombies roam about an airport terminal, searching for human prey and living in fear of the vicious Boneys, the next undead incarnation.

One day, R and his best friend M lumber toward the city in search of food. There, R first sets his eyes on JULIE (Teresa Palmer), a beautiful human. Determined to save her—first from the other Zombies and then from the Boneys—R hides her in his home, a cluttered 747 aircraft. Julie is terrified, and R’s grunted assurances of “Not…eat” do little to calm her. But when R begins to act more human than Zombie, coming to her defense, refusing to eat human flesh, and even speaking in full sentences, Julie realizes that R is special.
After a few close calls with the Boneys, and with her father mounting an armed search for her, Julie realizes she can’t hide forever. So she sneaks back home, leaving R broken-hearted. Desperate to see her, R decides to comb his hair, stand a little straighter, and impersonate a human long enough to get past the city guards. If only he can prove to the humans that Zombies can change, maybe R and Julie’s love might stand a chance. But with the rampaging Boneys heading toward the city and Julie’s father intent on killing R and his Zombie friends, the stage is set for an all-out battle between the living and the undead.
A genre-bending tale of love and transformation, WARM BODIES is a story about a boy who loves a girl…for more than just her body.

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That sounds.......different. Might give it a go once it's on dvd.

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just got back from seeing this. It's alright. Probably breaks a lot of Zombie laws, but it promoted vinyl records and that can't be bad. It's kind of funny in places and stupid in others. Not the greatest movie ever and I wouldn't see it again, but it's a bit different and my bride-to-be liked it and she hates anything to do with Zombies. So if you are looking to take someone on a date and you don't fancy anything too girly, this might be a good compromise. It's no Zombieland, and there isn't any real action to speak of, but it has it's moments in the humor department and it's probably worth a DVD rental.

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Saw this a week ago and I really enjoyed it, and I'm not the greatest zombie fan either. The best way to describe it would be like if Disney did a zombie movie, or more specifically, if Wall-E were about zombies and no environmental message. I'd check it out at least one more time.

Top Bottom