• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Fall of the Jedi: Episode I - The Phantom Menace:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This film suffers greatly from pacing, acting, dialogue, directing, ect. But this edit fixes almost everything!The quality of the fanedit is great. It's source from the bluray and has a very good HD quality. The sound is equally as good and serves the job well as to what to expect from a SW movie.The visual editing was almost seamless the whole time and the transitions felt a lot more like an OT movie wich is great. Audio editing was nearly perfect but I could hear abrupt cuts once or twice. I don't at all blame the editor, I realize that sometimes making the music from differnet scenes blend together might be difficult.Now the narrative and pace of the film is what I think to be what sets this fanedit apart from others. The editor tries to cut all the unnecessary shots that he could find, and believe me the original movie is plagued with them. The film goes at a much more faster pace and that makes the movie much more digestable since it only is like an our and a half long. I do prefer star wars movies to be at least two hours long but I understand that with this film is simply not possible because so much is needed to be cut.My enjoyment of the film rarely is existant when I watch the original film but with this edit I was surprisingly hooked to the movie and it suddenly became a much more engaging story. I beleive a lot of that was due to the fast paced editing, that didn't wasted a minute of film. This certainly is the best cut of the film yet and I think Q2 has finally made TPM into viable piece of entertaintment.

More...

Top Bottom