• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Avengers Initiative, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Basing this solely on part 1 because that's all i've seen. I watched this yesterday and I'm pumped for part 2, Primarily this focuses on Iron man 2, while dipping into Hulk 08 and Thor, I'd say about a fraction of thor is covered an half of Hulk, these will take center stage in part 2. How does it stand as a movie? it is completely watchable, I never found myself getting bored, because of the nature of the edit you zip between characters, there's always something happening to keep you interested. Given that Iron man 2 and Hulk weren't the best entries in the recent Marvel-verse, there;s just enough of the good stuff salvaged to tell a decent coherant story. Unlike neglify I perfer the back and forth nature of the films, though I wish a little less Iron man 2 had been included in part one, maybe saving the second encounter with Whiplash and his escape for part 2, but I'm nitpicking. I can't wait to conclude the outcome.

More...

Top Bottom