• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IMDB Top 250 in 2 1/2 Minutes

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possible seizure warning.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sick audio mashup, brah. :D

Video's a bit too all-over-the-place for my tastes, but it's skillfully done.

wabid

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, I totally forgot to post this yesterday. I knew something had slipped my mind.

Some more videos you guys will like.

Everything by: http://www.youtube.com/user/heresjohnny1991

pRDZC.gif
vBtqT.gif

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
... And, now after merely sampling an above clip I've got not just epilepsy but ADD. Thanks a boy I'm hungry it's toenail clipping movie bus. :?

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That first video was mental. Some choices I wouldn't agree with, like A Clockwork Orange (boring pile of fluff), but overall a good list.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
First thought before even clicking play on the first video: Holy s**t, Big is on the IMDb Top 250? I mean, it's a nice little movie, but come on!

JetSetWilly said:
A Clockwork Orange (boring pile of fluff)

You ain't no friend of mine. :p

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DJ Faroff is now well and truly on my ipod. Although I have the version from the IMDb 250 vid, it sounds loads better with the samples.

Quite liked these two as well.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the top 250: that video gave me a bon-herr and a geekgasm.

Top Bottom