If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

IMDB Top 250 in 2 1/2 Minutes
Possible seizure warning.

Hot damn that was awesome.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Sick audio mashup, brah. Big Grin

Video's a bit too all-over-the-place for my tastes, but it's skillfully done.
Gaith's Fan Edit Shorts - some of the most awesome short-form fan edits of all time.
Oh, I totally forgot to post this yesterday. I knew something had slipped my mind.

Some more videos you guys will like.

Everything by: http://www.youtube.com/user/heresjohnny1991

[Image: pRDZC.gif][Image: vBtqT.gif]
... And, now after merely sampling an above clip I've got not just epilepsy but ADD. Thanks a boy I'm hungry it's toenail clipping movie bus. :?
Gaith's Fan Edit Shorts - some of the most awesome short-form fan edits of all time.
That first video was mental. Some choices I wouldn't agree with, like A Clockwork Orange (boring pile of fluff), but overall a good list.
First thought before even clicking play on the first video: Holy s**t, Big is on the IMDb Top 250? I mean, it's a nice little movie, but come on!

JetSetWilly Wrote:A Clockwork Orange (boring pile of fluff)

You ain't no friend of mine. :p
[size=x-small]"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

[/size]

DJ Faroff is now well and truly on my ipod. Although I have the version from the IMDb 250 vid, it sounds loads better with the samples.

Quite liked these two as well.

'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
the top 250: that video gave me a bon-herr and a geekgasm.