• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Fanedit of Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later, A:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A/V Quality: Very good quality video on the whole. The deleted scenes are noticeably bad in quality but there’s not much you can really do about it. It wasn’t distracting to me though. Audio quality sounded fine. 9/10Visual Editing: Great quality. Only quibble would be the added footage from The Thing stood out a little too much, not terrible though. 9/10Audio Editing: Really impressed with the audio editing, especially in the segments with deleted footage. The mixed score sounds a little off at times, but mostly it worked well. 9/10Narrative: The intention of the edit is to “make H20 closer in style, tone and execution to its predecessors (Halloween and Halloween II)”. This is pulled off well. The movie is much less lame (it was pretty damn good to begin with though) and feels more like a proper The End to the Halloween films. 9/10(Aside: I highly suggest, if you haven’t already, seek out Kevin Williamson’s original treatment for the film. Even though it’s quite a different story, his love of Halloween 1 clearly shows in the way he structures it.)Enjoyment: I thought it was good, I enjoyed it about as much as I enjoy the original version. 8/10

More...

Top Bottom