• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Myers Family, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
When Rob Zombie's Halloween came to theaters, I had the opportunity to go see it in theaters twice that opening weekend. I enjoyed it for what it was. It was a different take on Michael Myers. I didn't even mind the rehash of Carpenter's film in the second half of it. After a while, the story started to feel a bit stale and the jagged edges of the story started to present themselves. After being a fan of the first film, when H2 came out. I wasn't exactly a big fan of it. I liked it, but didn't enjoy it as much as I did the first one. However, I have found this to be a definitive replacement to Zombie's films. It takes what may be some of the best parts of those films and brings them together in this great edit. Only thing that was omitted that I missed was the hospital sequence from H2. Now it's a great alternate take on what zombie could've told in one great film instead of two mediocre films. Great job on this edit. I'd highly recommend it.

More...

Back
Top Bottom