• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Space Truckers: The Legend of John Canyon

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This cover was done for Dislexsick's fanedit of Space Truckers.

The first cover was made when I couldn't find ANY resources. I redrew the logo with the Pen Tool and then added some effects to it, as you can see. The dennis hopper picture is not from the movie...you can barely tell this is a cover for that movie aside from the name "Space Truckers." haha.
I then found this awesome website of the people who did the miniatures and practical effects for the movie. They had decent sized images of the ships and such, so that's when I decided to redo the graphic. I still used the Dennis Hopper image to fill space, and because it looked cool. I found a picture of Stephen Dorff that also isn't from the movie, but it worked well enough.
The Disc Art was made after I found the sources, so I was able to put that ship there and use the actor images I had from the cover. I hope you enjoy them!
spacetruckersthelegendowa2.jpg

Full Sizes:
Original Design (for anyone who actually likes that one more):

Revamped Design (with sources!):

Disc Art:

Sorry for the blurry quality of Stephen Dorff and Dennis Hopper...

Back
Top Bottom