• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Haunted From Childhood: The Katie Featherston Story:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Watched this... And did not sleep a wink afterwards! Why oh why do I do this to myself? I really enjoy the Paranormal Activity films and eagerly look forward to Part 4 later this month. I find them to be well designed and executed flicks that scare the crap out of me. Again, I ask, why do I do this to myself? Maybe that is a question for my therapist... LOL! Anyway, FC's edit is technically well executed. It maintains the found footage feel and loses none of the story, while getting to the scares much faster. My only issue with the edit, with it having no menus, the dvd automatically started playing in subtitle mode, so it took me forever to find the right button on my dvd remote to turn them off. Otherwise, a good solid scary movie. Thanks for the fun FC. Now maybe I will get some sleep tonight.

More...

Top Bottom