• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Scream – The Giallo Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Let me say that this edit was AMAZING... The concept was brilliant and it was just a great time watching it... I would go as far as to say this will have a permanent spot in my Fave Five... if there was such a thing as my Fave Five... or if I was to create a Fave Five... I'm rambling but not for nothing this was a fun watch.... The concept itself was really fresh and the fact that he pulled directly from the VHS version was genius.... It made the edit for me... I was sold on that concept alone... but then he throws in the Italian rock and made Scream (which I also find to be a solid horror flick as is) a different beast... The mood of the flick completely changed... not for the better... not for the worst... It became a new take which was on par with the original version for totally different reasons... My only complaint and it was very minor was that I agree with Rogue on the levels of the music.... It was edited perfectly... I just found it louder then required by a small touch... hense the one score of 9 in the Audio Quality area... It was a masterful and perfect edit that I can't recommend enough.... I can only hope part 2 is in the works and if a VHS version is required I would be happy to donate to the cause lol... *Spoiler* Boobs and a Sex Scene (music for this made me actually giggle) Download this NOW... 10/10

More...

Top Bottom