• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Can We All Agree On Something Here?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Two Broke Girls" is fucking terrible.

Everybody agree?

Good.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Can We All Agree On Something Here?" was a really underrated comedy.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
and i thought this was some sort of franticcanadianpunishment thread.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
homerdohf.png

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Concur. It sucks. Even the thought of t#**%Â¥&#!+@g the lead characters can't help me watch that show.

But you know, MOST television sucks now (awaits list of mediocre shows touted as being great because, eh, what else is on?).

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I agree with my belly, Tuna Sandwich`s are real nice.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Also concur. I use tarragon in mine.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not a fan. But I kinda like New Girl.

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The show sucks. I watched an episode a month ago, and I couldn't get what the f**k the audience were laughing at. It just was not funny. I can't believe this is where comedy has come to. Gone are the days of The Two Ronnies, Steptoe & Son and Monty Python, and I have to say friends as well. Here we have this crud, that's devoid of laughs, and actually made my balls ache.

Rant over. Continue normal broadcasting.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JetSetWilly said:
and I have to say friends as well. Here we have this crud, that's devoid of laughs, and actually made my balls ache.

Friends is on Comedy Central at lunchtimes, so I watch in my lunch hour and that show still never fails to make me laugh.

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Friends always seems to make me chuckle whenever I watch it. Even if I've seen it a few times before, it'll still make me laugh. 2 Broke Girls can't even manage to raise a gnat's erection, let alone a laugh from me.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Haven't seen it, don't intend to.

emphatic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
white43 said:
I kinda like New Girl.

+1. Very funny and fills the void left, when Friends ended. I don't really watch many currently running comedy shows except for Parks & Recreation, Community and The Office though. I tried to watch that hipster crap, Big Bang Theory but I almost threw up in my mouth.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As long as we're talking the UK version of the Office then I certainly would, in a nano second.

emphatic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
US. UK version is OK, but the US was successful because of the great supporting cast, not only relying on one person.

Top Bottom