• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Blade: Pureblood Edition

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm starting to make covers for all of the edits that don't have cover art, and after that I'll make ones for anyone who would like a cover made by me. This is the first one I've done (after my Starship Troopers cover for the FE Cover Contest I made). I just went to True Fanedits and saw the first one without art. The edit was Blade: Pureblood Edition. This is what I've made...
Preview:
BladeThePurebloodEdition.png

Full Size:

Fuller Size:

I'll make disc label art for it soon, as well and post it here as well.

great cover.

cool looking cover! ...but is 1440x960 the final high-res version? not the best size to finish off. is there one of higher res?

I never know what size to make the full size one...I can make it bigger if need be.

for best printing, i would make it at least twice as big

yep. What throw says.
No downscaling. Some quality guys even always release their cover art only as tif not jpg

is twice as big ok? Because I've got one twice as big (just resized the PSD file (so the text would stay sharp) and sharpened all the images that needed it).

Back
Top Bottom