• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Judge Dredd: Redemption:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had never seen Judge Dredd before (DVD ordered last week, hasn't arrived yet) so I was happy that I'd be watching this edit fresh. Let me get the negative stuff out of the way. The added film grain was a nice touch, but I couldn't help but feel it looked too digital and unnatural. I tried my best to just sit back and not be distracted by it, but I'm not really sure it achieves the "gritty" look juice was going for. A couple audio cuts were a little harsh, but nothing too bad. Now, onto the movie itself. This was pretty damn fun. Sure, it was stupid, but I can see why this is such a cult movie. I could tell that things were cut, but this could easily pass for an official release. The plot still made sense and nothing seemed to be lost to me by cutting out the Rob Schneider humor. This was a solid edit that I think others will enjoy.

More...

Back
Top Bottom