• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Article: A Huge Round of Applause for Frantic Canadian Please

Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication! :bounce:

Honestly, as tired as the expression is, there really are no words to express my gratitude to you FC, IFDB has been a very looooooong time coming and has had to overcome many obstacles, including a ground-up restart, and at the beginning of the project the most daunting of all tasks was the knowledge of how many reviews would need to be transfered, and that each day we took in building it only added to the total of reviews to be transfered.

Your willingness and to help and then your thoroughness and rabid execution cannot be quantified, so before this Herculean task fades into memory (and new people come on board who won't really have an appreciation for what this represented) please know just how much this means to this community we all love so much.

Also, Q2 deserves a massive applause as well. He and I had a vision of how IFDB would work and look. We weren't sure how close we'd get but he never backed down from the challenge and in the end it is literally everything I had envisioned when we started, and his work behind the scenes should also be recognized.

And, this is only the beginning. Over time more bells and whistles will be added to make IFDB even better (Is that possible? Yes it is).

Back
Top Bottom