• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Crank

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now this movie was all about adrenaline and epenephrine. Pure fast action for 80 minutes and very violent.
My problem was that I di not like the main actor (his character). But the idea was cool and it was also well done. If you like nobrain very fast paced action, this is your movie.
Good ending.

CRANK

kalgvn5.jpg

islander

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't seen this movie yet, but it looked very interesting. Heard some good things about it too. I need to go check it out.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is it just me, or does that guy look like Bruce Willis?

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It is just you.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
At a glance he sorta does...maybe I'm just crazy. Gotta love late Firdays.

EDIT: :x

Finn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ah Crank, what a great popcorn movie.

Loved also the use of Computer game footage in the intro credits, really spelled out what to expect from the movie. Its a shame it didn't really get the advertising it needed. But I hear that it made back more than twice what it cost.

A

AvP

by emrabt
This edits the Murnau Foundation restoration (the one from 2000 not 2003) of Metropolis to sync it to Giorgio Moroder’s soundtrack.
metropolis_front.jpg

Original Title: Metropolis (1927) / Giorgio Moroder presents Metropolis (1985)
New Title: Metropolis Morodered!!
Fanedit released on FE: May 2009
Original Runtime: 110
New Runtime: 82 minutes

Intention With This Edit: To re cut and sync the restored year 2000 edition of metropolis to Giorgio Moroders soundtrack.
So now you can watch a movie which was made in 1927, with a sound track added in 1985, that was restored in 2000 only to be edited in 2009.

Edits

* - Moroders intro added.
* - Scenes coloured using Moroder’s version as a rough guide
* - All dialog titles are now displayed using subtitles over the picture
* - Speed increased from 18 frames to 25 frames per second to match moroder’s version
* - Every scene has been adjusted or deleted to match the soundtrack.
* - A few scenes have been extended from Moroder’s version, one has been shortened.

There is a small annoying problem near the end climax where blank / black frames appear, these were on the restoration I used to edit from, removing them made things look worse so I left them.
The subtitle track is set to come on by default, I have tried it in 2 DVD players and windows media player and it works for me.

details:

* Format: PAL DVD
* Audio: Both the Laserdisc and the VHS soundmix are Available Lineage
* is as follows:
* Audio 1 – from laserdisc > VHS tape > computer.
* Audio 2 > VHS tape > computer.

persons involved:
emrabt

Top Bottom