If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Doctor Who
(06-15-2020, 09:58 AM)TM2YC Wrote: ^ Interesting!

'Power of the Daleks' is getting re-released with the animation redone, improved, or something. It'll be in B&W only, it's too much to hope they'll release it in 4:3 this time too.

No hope for a US release, I'm guessing.
"Everything ends and it's always sad.  But everything begins again too and that's always happy.  Be happy." ~ The Doctor
(06-26-2020, 06:04 AM)Handman Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 09:58 AM)TM2YC Wrote: ^ Interesting!

'Power of the Daleks' is getting re-released with the animation redone, improved, or something. It'll be in B&W only, it's too much to hope they'll release it in 4:3 this time too.

No hope for a US release, I'm guessing.

I'm almost sure all these DW blu-rays are region free/region ABC as standard.
[+] 2 users Like TM2YC's post
They are still 50Hz a lot of the time, which displays here don't support usually.
"Everything ends and it's always sad.  But everything begins again too and that's always happy.  Be happy." ~ The Doctor