• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Doctor Who

ChainsawAsh

Reaction score
Trophy Points
He seems to be wearing Eight's Time War outfit on the cover, too. Interesting...

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I came across a fun edit that's actually a few years old, but I hadn't seen it until now: a reworking of the dreadful, incoherent special Dimensions in Time into something watchable. Of course, the story still doesn't make complete sense, but now there's a sort of flow to it that makes the viewer just relax and enjoy seeing all their old friends pop up instead of straining to understand what's happening. Definitely worth checking out!

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Lovely trailer for the new set:

I caved and ordered a copy today.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would love Sean Pertwee to become The Doctor.. this needs to happen

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
141199c09d07aab7a4364dce03bdce18cdc801dd_hq.jpg

I didn't realise there were more photos of him dressing as his dad beyond the little selfie he posted:

b0Z86fr.jpg

DdpY2MnVMAEfh-k.jpg

Hymie

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, he seems to be embracing the idea of taking over the 3rd Doc role, something he said he'd never do.  Maybe in a few years for the 60th they'll bring him in to play the 3rd Doctor.  I'd love to see that year feature a number of specials, each one paying tribute to a different era of the show.  I think it would be the best way to pay tribute to the series, as even though I though Day of the Doctor was good, it should have been so much more expansive than a short movie.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll just wait for the 60th for that to happen for real.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As is often the case with creative types, every now and then you find a work by someone that you can't help but be envious of, this is one of them

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ His long run on the show with Barry Letts is probably my favourite. Their focus on environmental issues was decades ahead of it's time.

and always a great personality when speaking on the DVD bonus features.

Top Bottom