If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Doctor Who

He had a rough start thanks in no small part to bad characterization and questionable writing overall.  But in the end, he shaped up to be a fine Doctor.  I'm gonna miss him.
(07-23-2017, 06:05 PM)TM2YC Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 05:20 PM)matrixgrindhouse Wrote:

Okay, on the strength of that, I'm ready for this to the best episode ever... no pressure Big Grin .

3 Doctors in one scene?!?

Three?  That's not Jodie Whittaker at the 17 second mark, is it?  I thought it was meant to be a recast Polly, one of the companions present in Hartnell's last story.  I could be mistaken, however.

Well, if nothing else, we can easily predict that it will be the best "Mark Gatiss Episode", if nothing else.

Speaking of!  I've been hearing some tasty rumors.

Gatiss's character is credited only as "The Captain" in press materials, his name unknown.  Possibly a Leftbridge-Stewart ancestor?

I heard he may be playing someone who was responnsible for the invention of police phone boxes, who was a war veteran....thing abouut that is he was not a captain so might be false
Well, this is fantastic news: http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2017/10/sha...etion.html