• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Doctor Who

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Our little town got hit by a major blizzard today, pretty much shut the whole community down, so it gave me the opportunity to finally watch GENESIS OF THE DALEKS in it's entirety.

Truly a brilliant serial. Everything just works so well... great cast, great set design and production values, fantastic pacing ( a weakness I find of many of the old episodes) but best of all, just great ideas and dialogue. The conversations between the Doctor and Davros are just electric! Doctor Who at its best.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Unfortunately, we were promised tons of missing episodes six months ago, and it turned out to be something like 10 (all from two serials). So I'll believe this when I see it.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

The one thing you never do -- is put the Doctor in a trap!!!

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, Trenzelore, the Silence, Clara, the mystery person she was speaking to, Daleks, "the Doctor is regenerating", the Angels, the clock is striking "12s". "If you want my life come and get iiiiit"! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I really loved Matt's Doctor, and his era as a whole. It really looks like they're wrapping up loose ends and sending him out in style. He deserves it.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this gonna be Matt's last or will there be a special in the new year? It would be nice to know so I'm not setting myself up for a disapointment if there is a Capaldi free Christmas.

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WOW! That's some impressive skills! Anyone from this community? That deserves accolades and applause!

g1orkatsos

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WOW indeed! That was insanely well done! Someone makes this happen for real! Heck, Steven Moffat is the executive producer on both BBC shows! This COULD technically happen for real! It would be beyond AWESOME! I want my WHOLOCK crossover NOW! (a Christmas Special at some point perhaps? Or one of those Children in Need minisodes? I don't care, just make it!)

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Unless Moffat's orchestrating Phantom Pain levels of misinformation, the Christmas special will be both Matt's last and Capaldi's first.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Is this gonna be Matt's last or will there be a special in the new year? It would be nice to know so I'm not setting myself up for a disapointment if there is a Capaldi free Christmas.

New Year's Day is taken up by Sherlock, and Capaldi is listed in the radio times entry for this episode, so no worries.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
emanswfan said:
For certain an awesome video! Here's the VFX breakdown:

That was incredible to see how they did that. Does anyone else think Cumberbatch might be a decent Doctor, especially after seeing him in Sherlock?

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember reading somewhere he was a runner up for the 11th doctor and Matt Smith was a runner up for Watson

Top Bottom