If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Doctor Who
Pond Life 1

"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
Hmm. I like the various shots of the Doctor, but I thought this web series was called "Pond Life." The Ponds only appear for two seconds at the end.

Also, these little clips make me want to see the episodes that they're attached to - except that they don't exist.

Probably not worth getting worked up over, though. Today's effort gets a shrug from me. I hope tomorrow's is better.
I thought it was hilarious.

It also another hint at this whole other world of adventures the Doctor is constantly having (much like the NIGHT LIFE shorts from Series 5) whenever he is out of sight, it adds to his mystery and epic nature.

Plus, it is a FREE little adventure from the BBC, so I am not going to complain.Smile
Posted this in the Star Wars thread, but I maybe it should be posted here too...

I think this is BRILLIANT FUN! Big Grin

Yeah, the Pond Life thing was fun and cute, not just exactly what I was looking for. Not a big deal, though. We still have four more to go!

And the SW/DW thing is fun. But why are the Doctors fighting against the Jedi?

Still, "Now there are two of them!" now has yet another funny connotation to it! I certainly can't complain about that! Big Grin
Here's episode 2:

I like this one much better. The Ponds were in it for longer today. Very funny character interactions, too. "The future is really . . . safe."

Of course, the Doctor is still front and center, which I suppose I should have expected. I guess I put too much emphasis on that title at first.

Can't wait for tomorrow's!
"We have rules about the bedroom!" :lol::lol::lol:
Pond Life 3... :-P

My reaction to this one: Um . . . huh?

It would almost be funny, but I was waiting for an explanation as to why . . . um, that . . . was in their bathroom.

Maybe that's tomorrow.
Keep em coming bionicbob!