• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Trek: Borg

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
_borg-front-134496392453.jpg

Fanedit Name: Star Trek: Borg - The Game
Faneditor: Pauley79
Genre: Sci-Fi
Fanedit Type: Special Project (Video Game fanedit)

Original Release Date: 1996
Fanedit Release Date: December 2007
Fanedit Running Time: 58 minutes

Brief Synopsis:
In the midst of a new Borg incursion ten years after the Battle of Wolf 359, Starfleet Cadet Qaylan Furlong is given an opportunity by Q (John de Lancie) to go back in time and prevent his father’s death in the historic battle. (From the games back cover.)

Intention:
My FanEdit is taking the footage from the game, which was converted to MPEG by ThrowAwayVCD, and edit together an episode of Star Trek. I was planning on using the TNG style which is 46 min long with a teaser, opening credits, five acts, and ending credits. I ended up using my own method, while keeping the look of a TV show, yeas that means there are the breaks for commercials. Which when you watch this edit you will enjoy a 60 min episode of Star Trek. Now, I will admit that the picture quality is not the greatest, but that is only because of what I had to work with. The audio is fine and editing flows together, with no errors.

PM editor for links. (Good luck with that.)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The reservation was the best part. After that it went downhill.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Enjoyed watching the Borg, but their collective lack of personality would make it hard to root for them.
Unless this will be a Borg cookoff show. Recipes, kitchen antics, and maybe finally Neelix will get his.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I updated the OP with proper info. Sorry Frink, now your joke make-a no sense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Same as usual, then?

Top Bottom