• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Grimm

Laz

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone watch this show? New season starts tonight. Going to be interesting with the new plot twists brought in. Won't say much more without being a spoiler If you haven't seen it and want to get caught up. :)

Good to see you here dude. Never watched that show. I'll add it to my list of shows that Splooge has been telling me to watch.

Thanks man...ya was a kick ass start to season 2....keeps getting more and more interesting with some damn good plot twists that make ya go WHA?? Wished that they would have kept it to Friday nights though instead of moving it to Monday nights.

Well It least it doesn't clash with my Burn Notice night...lol

Ah shit, Burn Notice. Haven't watched that show in a couple seasons.

Felt to me like a Supernatural-lite kinda show. I lost interest after a few episodes.

Anyone still watching this show? Whenever I watch (and I've been a loyal fan), I feel like they are trying to have a Buffy-esque show, but it's not quite there. It's good, but I feel like it's lacking something that keeps it from being great. Like with most shows, less episodes and more of a focus on the main arc will instantly help. Maybe fanediting each season to be half as long and to focus on the main arc would help this show garner a larger fan base. It certainly sets up an interesting Grimm-verse.

I actually think it is getting better. It's far from Buffy good, but I like how they juggle about 3 different stories per episode without being distracting.

Back
Top Bottom