• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Raiders of the Lost Ark - The Serial

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fanedit Title: Raiders of the Lost Ark - The Serial
Faneditor: Roger Rmjet
Fanedit Type: FanMix

Original Release Date: 1981
Original Running Time: 111 minutes
Fanedit Release Date: August 2008
Fanedit Running Time: 133 minutes

Brief Synopsis:
This turns RAIDERS OF THE LAST ARK into a TV serial of fourteen 10 minutes episodes presented in black and white. Watch Indy as you have never watched him before.

Intention:
Although the original faneditor Roger Rmjet did not personally send in the info, his work was exceptional enough to not be missed by the fanedit community. A great idea and a fascinating way to pull it off. Infortunately the quality of the video is not the very best, yet it is watchable. Hopefully some day Roger Rmjet will release a high quality version of this great fanedit. At the very same day, this DVD aurhored by throwgncpr will be deleted.

Cuts and Additions:

50′s style B&W Paramount Pictures logo added before each chapter.
Original ‘Raiders’ titles removed – Serial style titles added.
Numerous small cuts made for timing – too many and too small too be listed.

Persons involved:
Roger Rmjet - idea, editing
Merlin - idea on releasing
ThrowgnCpr - DVD authoring

Reaction score
Trophy Points
this looks and sound great. just dl'd it, and trying to figure out the password to open the rar files:confused:

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Try reading the FAQ over at .info.

TheGreyRabbit

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I've seen tiny bits and pieces of this scattered about the web and finally found it. Unfortunately the links seem to be long dead. Any chance someone can help me get a copy?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I've seen tiny bits and pieces of this scattered about the web and finally found it. Unfortunately the links seem to be long dead. Any chance someone can help me get a copy?
Please take aomwnt to read our rules regarding trades and requests (found in stickied thread in the same subforum). We do not allow link requests in the forums. Please PM with any questions.

Top Bottom