• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Best Gif...EVER?

TVs Frink said:
Handman said:
TM2YC said:
giphy.gif

A perfect representation as to how everybody felt about the production of those films.

Disagree.

To be clear, I was referring to the cast and crew.

And to be clear, without reading those links, I'm always skeptical of those kinds of stories.  Just by way of example, if you believe those kinds of stories, Mark Hamill despises Rian Johnson and TLJ.

TVs Frink said:
And to be clear, without reading those links, I'm always skeptical of those kinds of stories.  Just by way of example, if you believe those kinds of stories, Mark Hamill despises Rian Johnson and TLJ.

To be fair (without reading those articles, just the titles) they are both true. The official making-of films didn't hide those aspects and McKellen and Jackson speak about and footage is shown of the problems.

That said, I think the Hobbit films are generally well-made, excellent movies (with some minor tonal and stylistic issues in places) and I was only posting that Martin Freeman GIF because it was funny, so let's take further Hobbit debate elsewhere guys and gals. There are others:

a2166124ba3630d279989dc9f4b6e395.gif

Only because this thread has been dormant for a while and I rediscovered this gif I made a while ago.

729835.gif

Only because this thread has been dormant for a while and I rediscovered this gif I made a while ago.

729835.gif

This one is an oldie but a goodie, and still catches me off guard.

giphy.gif

I don't know what that is but I love it.

^Take it to the What Do You Look Like thread.

z2COT4K.gif

Back
Top Bottom