If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Country Flag
I like.

Except England is not UK.
"I'm super....dooper serial."

Fanedits: Independence Day Redeclared | Samantha Darko | Accountability | Godzilla: Zilla
Preservations:  A Fistful of Fingers
white43 Wrote:I like.

Eh. Close enough. Wink

I'll fix it when I get home from vacation.
Q2 Wrote:I'll fix it when I get home from vacation.

Meaning that you make them yourself?

If so, how about having my country there? It has no state and is legally part of Spain, but it is not Spain and I don't consider myself a Spaniard.

[Image: bandeira-estrela.gif]

So, the flag above and the letters GZ (for "Galiza")?
[size=x-small]"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

[/size]

white43 Wrote:I like.

Colonialists are so picky! Tongue
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Dwight Fry Wrote:Meaning that you make them yourself?

If so, how about having my country there? It has no state and is legally part of Spain, but it is not Spain and I don't consider myself a Spaniard.

[Image: bandeira-estrela.gif]

So, the flag above and the letters GZ (for "Galiza")?

How close is Galician to Spanish, and do you speak and/or understand it?

Also, you learn something new everyday. Never knew of Galiza until now.
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

It's somewhat close to Spanish but much closer to Portuguese. In fact, at one point they were the same language. Of course I speak Galician, it's my first language. It coexists here with Spanish the same way Guarani does in Paraguay: we all know it, but a lot of people still considers Spanish the "prestige" language, so Galician loses ground.
[size=x-small]"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

[/size]

galiza could be the name of a hot chick.
No... I don't make them but I can rename them.
Gatos Wrote:Never knew of Galiza until now.

Come on son, you never looked at Dwight's location on his post header before?
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Neglify Wrote:I gave myself a New Zealand flag. This is why.

Nice.

I was going to go with North Korea, just to be hilarious, but then got patriotic ahead of the Olympics... :cheer2:Go team.
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament