• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 1

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fanedit Film Name
Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 1
Brief Synopsis
Before they could become the Avengers, they had to come into their own.
Faneditor Name
-
Tagline
-
Original Film Name
Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Incredible Hulk, Captain America, Thor
Studio Name
Marvel
Genre
Action
Franchise
-
Fanedit Type
True FanEdit
Original Running Time
~600 minutes
Original Release Date
2008-2011
Fanedit Running Time
~134 minutes
Fanedit Release Date
July 2012
Amount of time cut.
~466 minutes
Intention
My plan for this edit was to take the avenger movies and tell them side by side. To tell one organic story.
Edit Details
My plan for this edit was to take the avenger movies and tell them side by side. To tell one organic story. This however does cause a few issues. The main being that the time of day does not always match. For example The act two fight, it's Day in Monaco, night in New Mexico and Day in West Virgina. With that being said that's the only major issue. Agent Collusion has been cut from scenes of Iron Man 2 due to the fact he is New Mexico at the time.

So this edit isn't exactly done chronologically but more told at the same time.
Cut-List
Too many to list.
Special Notes/Thanks
Sunarep for giving me the idea for this edit based on his work print
Thanks to Rogue-theX for making the sweet title card
L8, G1, Neg and everyone else who helped put input into this edit.
Technical Info
Vegas 10
Dvd Architect
Cool Edit Pro
Release information
  • Dual Layer DVD
  • MP4

Special Features
DVD includes commentary, trailer and deleted scenes.

Congrats on finishing bro. I'm gonna rewatch it tomorrow night.

Long Review:

I was never really a comic book guy. I love superhero movies and I've read my fair share of books but I wasn't going ape over the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The movies were dope no doubt but I saw all of them (besides Iron Man 1) just once. (OK fine, Captain America I saw twice because I also watched AEmovieguy's fanedit. Sue me.)

For the last couple months I haven't been able to shut Juice up about his Avengers edit. He kept sending me workprints and test scenes and I was all like "Yeah yeah yeah, Thor fights people, Iron Man hits on Pepper, Edward Norton is Edward Norton, I GET IT. I've seen 'em before."

After a lot of prodding and cursing Juice finally got me to watch his edit. Now I hate myself for not watching it sooner.

This edit is perfect. This edit is fun. This edit makes me want to read every issue of Avengers ever drawn. Juice loves Marvel Superheroes and now so do I.

FANEDIT RATING – 10/10

Audio/Video Quality – 10/10. I watched the 1080p MP4. Beautiful.
Visual Editing – 10/10.
Audio Editing - 10/10.
Degree of Editing – 9/10

(NOTE: “Degree of Editing” is a 100% arbitrary rating that I keep in mind when reviewing edits. This is not meant to insinuate that a faneditor is lazy or not. Some fanedits require a lot more work than others and I take this into account.)

MOVIE RATING – 10/10

Narrative – 10/10
Enjoyment – 10/10

OVERALL RATING – 10/10

Short Review:

This fanedit fucking rocks! 10/10

Neg, you got my interest with this review.

Neglify said:
Long Review:

I was never really a comic book guy. I love superhero movies and I've read my fair share of books but I wasn't going ape over the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The movies were dope no doubt but I saw all of them (besides Iron Man 1) just once. (OK fine, Captain America I saw twice because I also watched AEmovieguy's fanedit. Sue me.)

For the last couple months I haven't been able to shut Juice up about his Avengers edit. He kept sending me workprints and test scenes and I was all like "Yeah yeah yeah, Thor fights people, Iron Man hits on Pepper, Edward Norton is Edward Norton, I GET IT. I've seen 'em before."

After a lot of prodding and cursing Juice finally got me to watch his edit. Now I hate myself for not watching it sooner.

This edit is perfect. This edit is fun. This edit makes me want to read every issue of Avengers ever drawn. Juice loves Marvel Superheroes and now so do I.

FANEDIT RATING – 10/10

Audio/Video Quality – 10/10. I watched the 1080p MP4. Beautiful.
Visual Editing – 10/10.
Audio Editing - 10/10.
Degree of Editing – 9/10

(NOTE: “Degree of Editing” is a 100% arbitrary rating that I keep in mind when reviewing edits. This is not meant to insinuate that a faneditor is lazy or not. Some fanedits require a lot more work than others and I take this into account.)

MOVIE RATING – 10/10

Narrative – 10/10
Enjoyment – 10/10

OVERALL RATING – 10/10

Short Review:

This fanedit fucking rocks! 10/10

Just wow! Wasnt expecting that! Thanks!

You are killing me, how do i get this edit, 1080 please?

Send a PM to juice. I'm sure he'd more than happy to send you the MP4 (yes it's a 1080 MP4).

Neglify said:
Send a PM to juice. I'm sure he'd more than happy to send you the MP4 (yes it's a 1080 MP4).

Thanks neg! Now i have to reply to a bunch of pm's :p

But joking aside if you pm'd me i will respond once i get home and have access to the links.

juice4z0 said:
Thanks neg! Now i have to reply to a bunch of pm's :p

It's the price to pay for making a sweet fanedit I guess.

Marvel Origins Avengers (MOA) Part 1 is now available on info via Mediafire.

Eh, this edit didn't really do it for me, though that's mostly because I already have Sunarep's Avenger's Initiative, which tried too tell all the story's in Chronological order as to how they happened, which I found more interesting. I havn't listened to the commentary yet, maybe that'll change my mind, but as it stands, it didn't really make me want to see more.

Nic Stiz said:
Eh, this edit didn't really do it for me, though that's mostly because I already have Sunarep's Avenger's Initiative, which tried too tell all the story's in Chronological order as to how they happened, which I found more interesting. I havn't listened to the commentary yet, maybe that'll change my mind, but as it stands, it didn't really make me want to see more.

Hey to each their own. And i agree sunarep's edit it great but it's a completely different type of edit. As you said his is chronological mine takes place side by side.

Either way thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts on the edit.

As for the commentary its more just for amusement and laughter.

shit. another account? the rest of the parts i haven't download yet appear offline. darn, this sucks.

This edit is now available via Demonoid, both versions. PM me if you didn't get a chance to grab it before.

Neglify said:
This edit is now available via Demonoid, both versions. PM me if you didn't get a chance to grab it before.

You rock sir!

Back
Top Bottom