• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

www.fanfilmhub.com **NOW UP AND RUNNING***

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just to inform you guys of some changes on my site. I will be moving my site from FanEdits and into FanFilms. If you look at my site right now, all the FanEdits I have listed will stay. But I will be putting the word out to film makers, my goal is to have a site running, in the same way as FE, but have it for FanFilms. And so there are no worries, I will be still hosting all the Angrysvn Collections. So those preservations will not be lost. I am making this change, not because of the legal stuff that happened with FE, but because the preservations I was hosting was not really being used by anyone, and I have a strong belief that FanFilms needs to be brought to the public as well. I helped created FE and I feel she is in good hands, so now it is time to start a project of my own. I hope to see you guys there as well. This weekend I will be creating a forum, and add the Angrysvn movies back on to my site. So be sure to check that out. I plan to still frequent this forum, and I am still hard at work on my Borg edit. So I am not giving up on you guys. Thank you for the understanding.

And if any of you have a FanFilm you want to see on my site PM me or e-mail me. I will be sure to add it. I will, also, host your DVD files on my RapidShare account as well. Thanks, again! It has been a fun ride!

:)

Pauley79.com signing off!

Here is the post I have started to post around, if you guys know of any other forums that I don't please post this post for me. Thank you...

---------
Calling all Fan Film film makers!
---------

To who it may concern,

My name is James Pauley, I go by the screen name pauley79 or pauley79.com, I am writing you to inform you all of a new site I am creating. Right now, I am hosting the FanFilms of New Voyages and Starship Farragut. I was on of the original co-creators of FanEdit.org, http://www.fanedit.org

After creating that site, I had an idea of my own, I am going to be creating a new site just of Fan Films. I plan to have a new look for this section up and running on my site this weekend along with a forum. My calling to you is this, I will be willing to host you FanFilms on this site and inform the public of your FanFilm. If you have DVD versions of your film I will host it for free on my RapidShare account.

Please take a look at my site right now, http://www.pauley79.com and follow the links on the right hand side to the Fan Films I am hosting right now and then send me an e-mail ([email protected]) or PM me to join my new and upcoming site!

Thank you,
Pauley79.com

pauley shut it down because he's been having time, money and commitment problems now that he's changed his position in the US Army.

Back
Top Bottom