If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

FE Academy, New and Improved!
L8wrtr Wrote:So please welcome our new Academy Members!

BionicBob
Captain Khajiit
Dwight Fry
Gatos
Geminigod
LastSurvivor
nOmArch
Rogue-theX

Thanks guys for volunteering. You're sharing the load & giving support to the site and all the admins. And you're making a more direct, systematic route to firstling approval. Here's wishing you no crap in the slushpile and the thrill of discovering great new faneditor talent!
Thank you to the Academy members!
That is a fine list of faneditors if ever there was one. Congrats Academics.
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament
spelledaren Wrote:Thank you to the Academy members!

Don't thank us all just yet, we might be subverting the place from the inside and simply lulling you all into a false security so we can run amok

bwah haa haa haa haa bwah ha ha ha ha

/rubs hand together

shhh, don't tell anyone this is our little secret.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
Today, the Fanedit forums. Tommorow, the world!!!!!

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!
Hey, look friend, let's just cut the shit. Now we both know why I was transferred. Everybody thinks I'm suicidal, in which case, I'm f***ed and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm f***ed and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm f***ed.
Neglify Wrote:That and we already have 2 Canadians. One more and it would have been mass hysteria.
Am I one of those Canadians? Heh.

Anyway, I'm glad I was already in before the new screening process. I won't take my shirt off for anyone, especially TV's Freak! :p

EDIT: Hey, I don't have an Academy thingy under my name anymore! I told L8wrtr I wanted to stay in it. Hmm...
Ripplin Wrote:EDIT: Hey, I don't have an Academy thingy under my name anymore! I told L8wrtr I wanted to stay in it. Hmm...

Probably because the whole "I won't take my shirt off" thing. :lever:

I sent a message to L8 about it.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Alrighty! I'm still not taking my shirt off, though.
Ripplin Wrote:Alrighty! I'm still not taking my shirt off, though.

:-(
:-D now there are nine of them! (so the LotR picture was apropos.)

curious, how does the academy divvy up firstling reviews? rock, paper, garden shears? nine-sided die?