• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Heroes

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So anyone else so hopelessly behind with current Tv that they've only just seen the first couple of episodes of this?

so far i think its good but not epic, considering how many people are raving about it though i can only assume that it gets better and better 8)

im especially looking forward to find out more about Niki Sanders (Stripper with Psycho Alter Ego), Matt Parkman (Copper who Reads thoughts) and Claire Bennet (Indestructable Cheerleader)

roll on next week!

jeff

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I watched the season in 3 days.

I thought the whole season was pretty solid from start 'til second to last episode. I thought the season finally was a bit of a letdown.

It's on of the few things on TV I actually watch on a regular basis.

Finn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've had the entire series on dvd for a while, can't be bothered watching it, I got bored about 10 minutes into the first episode. :???:

I will watch it someday, after smallville, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, prison break and Dexter.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i thought it was pretty cool. i had really really low expectations, so i guess that helps. i thought the first few episodes were pretty awesome, there were some things throughout the season where I was like "come on, thats uber-cheese" but nonetheless it wasnt bad for TV. i still have the last couple episodes to watch

Zebedee

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Absolutely loved it and in particular thought the last 3 or 4 episodes were excellent.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sweet :) will look into other methods of obtaining the eps.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah. watch it mate. that?s really good tv entertainment! i will be there when season 2 goes on air.

...and you?ll get to see richard roundtree and malcom mcdowell!

:)

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
IIRC the first few episodes are not amazing...but eventually it reaches a point where my mind was being blown in every episode. And I was just like "Man, this is awesome" every week, Kind of like Lost in the first season.

I am expecting the show to go downhill now. They kind of already did with the season 1 finale, IMO. But I will be watching.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oh man dont get me started on Lost, what a complete train wreck thats turned out to be!!

and after forcing myself to stay with it through season 3, i then find out we've got another 3 bloody season to go.

anyway back on topic. i should have the first season in a day or so, so im looking forward greatly to sitting down and watching them.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
funny this thing with taste...

i loved every episode of lost so far. to me it?s the best tv show. it is a bit annoying that they?re gonna stretch the two remaining seasons to three but on the other hand it?s quite understandable seeing that almost the whole tv owning world is totally crazy about this show...

the thing that is really really evil about lost and pisses me completely off is the fact that we?ll have to wait till january for the fourth season...

:( :( :(

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
btw: the third season final of lost? that was some fuckin awesome tv entertainment!

this episode blew the whole load!

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
cant disagree with that, it was a bloody great piece of tv. i loved what they did with the, ahem, flashbacks. very very clever of them. i only just twigged what was going on with them about half way into it.

btw any ideas on who the dead person is? (Jack goes to the funeral but noone else does) i couldn't work out whether it was Sawyer, his (Jacks) Dad or maybe Locke?

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
it?s not saywer because kate is with him in the future. my guess is it?s ben...

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that would make an interesting twist 8)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
on episode 13 of heroes and im absolutely loving it! great plot, great characters (think im developing a crush on Claire) and Hiro is just getting better and better at first i thought he'd be really annoying after while but they've written his character brilliantly and the actor does an excellant job with the material.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
sooooooo... new season is almost there and i can?t wait to see it! new heroes, new villains and there is Uhura on the cast!!!

i don?t like the fact that the actor who played sylar will be the young spock on the other hand that movie is probably going to suck anyway so what the heck...

but again: HEROES!!!!!!!!

BTW nomarch: did you see the rest of the show? wasn?t it great?

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
heroes is one of my favorite (and only) TV shows to watch.

it was AMAZING but i could definitely see the value of trimming things here and there... ;)

...maybe season 1 in 3 feature films or something. there were a few episodes i saw back-to-back and that was much more exciting!

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i know what you mean. i watched at least two to three episodes in a row.

there?s only a few things better than watching a bunch of episodes of a great tv show (heroes, lost, prison break, the simpsons, you name it) in a row...

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah finished watching them quite a while ago. cant wait for season 2 and origins to come. Kevin Smith is even directing the first ep of Origins which should be interesting.

i agree the finale was a bit of a let down although it just made me more desperate to see season 2!

speaking of new seasons Nip/Tuck Season 5 in a few weeks time!! WOOT!!!

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
heyho... wasn?t the second season supposed to be on us television a few days back?

how come I don?t find any traces of that in the internet?

Top Bottom