• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Happy Star Wars 35th Anniversary Day!

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It was 35 years ago today that George Lucas gave us his amazing creative vision for the first time.

Enjoy the day watching Adywan's cut, or another fan edit, or the original.

Or just do what I do every day for fun - bash the prequels. :p

swst2a.jpg

star-warsstar-trek-wars-cubby-demotivational-poster-1223086897.jpg

​Prepare for ramming speed!

People vs. George Lucas was perfect for the celebration

TomH1138 said:
g1: Awesome. Who wouldn't see that movie? :)
That must happen some day! i don't care how far fetched the explanation would be. Use time travelling, alternative dimensions, black holes, evil prophecies, anything. Nobody would care about the how. it would be the ultimate geek event. Imagine the possibilities!
Spock with the jedi order having a conversation about controlling emotions (that would be interesting) , Enterprise vs Millennium Falcon, a sith vs a sword wielding Sulu (there are certain swords made from specific metals that cannot be penetrated by light sabers btw) , Kirk fighting alongside Han Solo.... DAMN!

I celebrated by re-watching The War of the Stars, then I re-watched part 2 today. Not quite the same idea, but still pretty damn good.

I'm going to celebrate by watching the theatrical cuts of Star Wars.

OH, WAIT.....

^Get thee to the preservation section of ot.com.

I saw People vs. George Lucas on Sunday. It was very entertaining and thought-provoking.

I hadn't realized (or I had forgotten) that the FanEdit.org people are in that movie! I jumped for joy when I saw the FE.org website, and Adywan, and TMBTM, who I've actually had a lot of contact with here! That was so exciting. :)

Yeah, I just watched it myself a week or two ago. You also get to see Jay, owner of ot.com.

Back
Top Bottom