If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The future of Fanedit.org
I believe the disappeared during the switch to the new server. They likely did not make Q2's back-up prior to the change-over.. that or Marty McFly erased them from existence.
Heh, heh! Yeah, that makes sense.

The first explanation, of course. The second one (being erased from existence): That's just impos
So, how will be able to watch fanedits now?
Completed:
None

In the Works:
None
On your TV, on a computer, on a mobile device...
TV's Frink Wrote:On your TV, on a computer, on a mobile device...

I meant where can we find the links. :-|
Completed:
None

In the Works:
None
BladeRunner391 Wrote:I meant where can we find the links. :-|

Not to sound curt, but where you've always found them.
Links haven't been on fanedit.org for a few years. Re-read reave's first post again.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Q2 Wrote:Not to sound curt, but where you've always found them.

Hmm? I thought all links would be deleted or something. Maybe I misunderstood the OP.
Completed:
None

In the Works:
None
BladeRunner391 Wrote:Hmm? I thought all links would be deleted or something. Maybe I misunderstood the OP.

All links on Fanedit.ORG.
I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore. :oops:
Completed:
None

In the Works:
None