• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SCALPS II: The Return of DJ

HorrorFan82

Reaction score
Trophy Points
WRAPS SHOOTING ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 25th!

(Please feel free to print/post this poster everywhere!!!)

Synopsis: 4 friends head off to do some partying near the old Indian Caves. An innocent weekend of fun turns in to an utter nightmare when an unknown killer begins to hunt them down and attempting to scalp them. An old legend comes true for the teens after they accidentally stumble upon the old Black Trees and dig up an arrow head on the land. D.J., the original final victim of ?Black Claw? awakens and continues the legacy of Black Claw?s revenge. Will anyone survive this night from hell?

THE FIRST PRODUCTION FROM RETRO HORROR REMIX!

-HorrorFan82

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will host this for you on my Fan Film site if you want. Are you going to upload this to RapidShare, or would you like me to? Also, it says part II, what was part I?

HorrorFan82

Reaction score
Trophy Points
And to answer your question, yes! I'd love for you to host my film! I don't know a thing about Rapidshare, but if you want to take all the time to do that, I would be honored. The more people that see it the better! Did I ever mention I got it played at a local theater? It's actually showing at The Joyo Theater in Lincoln, Nebraska on Friday Sept. 7th. I'm the most excited to discover everyone's initial reactions. I just want it to be scary, and I think I accomplished that. I will be releasing it online the same day of the "theatrical" release.

-RHR

twistd101

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey RHR, I lost my copy of Scalps 2, and I went to the new cinemageddon site, signed up just for it, and I guess I was a minute or 2 too late... dead torrent. :( Any chance of a reseed there or somewhere else?

HorrorFan82

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes! I just finished a Director's Cut of SCALPS 2! The release will be in 2 weeks!:) (After my "Dancing Death" fanedit release). I will post it on Cinemageddon, and I will keep you updated!

-RHR

twistd101

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks a lot man. Looking forward to that for sure.

Top Bottom