• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Tron : Uprising

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has anyone caught the first episode from this yet? It's on YouTube for our North American friends, but restricted for the rest of us. Fortunately, Bittorrent was my friend.....

Below is showing as a white square for me, but should be the link to ep 1 on YouTube.

[video=youtube_share;hjbwVzJR8w4]

I overall thought it was a good start and an engaging episode. It does raise some questions about Tron in Tron:Legacy though.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When I saw the thread title I thought they were making another sequel. Had no idea about a tv show based on the movies.

The white square you're seeing is also showing up for me. Probably only viewable within the United States.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Probably only viewable within the United States.

I'm in the U.S. and it's not showing up for me either.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just tried the link for the video in white43's post and I get the following message on the video screen.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, it is showing up for me after I found the link directly from the page source, but it's still a non-linking white square in the post itself.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
edited the link. should be working.

looks cool!! <3 TRON

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
edited the link. should be working.

looks cool!! <3 TRON

The YouTube video box is showing up now, but I still can't see the video. Maybe it'll allow me to download it though.

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Loved it. Can't wait for the rest of the episodes. :)

P.S. Others have re-uploaded it on YT, so if you're non-US, a quick search for it will help you out.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:
P.S. Others have re-uploaded it on YT, so if you're non-US, a quick search for it will help you out.

Looks like I'll have to find one of those other uploads then because I just tried downloading it with KeepVid and it just says "Processing links, please wait...", SaveVid goes right to telling me that the uploader hasn't made it available in my country. I wonder if jDownloader would work? Hmm. I guess it doesn't really matter because I'm not dying to see it, interested yes, but dying to see? No. I guess I'll find another source later.

lpd

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It was quite good, I dont know Elijah Wood was not the best casting though as I keep seeing him in my head instead of the Becks character.
But overall quite enjoyable.
Will keep an eye out for the next episodes.

Top Bottom