• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Revolution

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know there are several people here who like LOST. Well, here is an extended preview for Abrams new series Revolution. Some very LOST moments within. Personally, I can't wait for this.

I'll watch it. Could be good. There are a few aspects of the trailer though that make me think it could also be bad.

personally, I think this looks really weak. The same style as Falling Skies: cool concept, better as a mini-series than a TV show, and lots of cheese/filler. Hopefully I am wrong, but I won't hold my breath

I was thinking the same as you guys - it looks cool, but I almost sense a Falling Skies/Terra Nova level of dialogue, cliche and storyline. I will watch though.

Back
Top Bottom