• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Lost

More Lost is always welcome!!!

So what could it be? A new show set in that world would likely just cheapen what he and fellow executive producer Carlton Cuse set out to accomplish with their sci-fi, fantasy, time-travelling, action adventure show that ran on ABC for six seasons from 2004-2010. I’d imagine something online is more likely. Possibly an interactive video game or social experience.

I loved LOST, but the above rings true.

I think so too. There might be more "official" Lost product coming, but it won't be canon. Lost the series ended when The New Man in Charge epilogue was released, and although I loved Lost (even season six) I'll be perfectly happy with never watching a new Lost episode. Damon says he won't be involved, and that means anything that impacts the story (i.e. more episodes or a feature film) will not happen because he and JJ are co-creators, and JJ's a powerful man.

If, say, a video game is well done and set in a part of Lost that doesn't ruin any part of the mystery, I'm fine with it. But I don't know what that would be - Lost feels so conclusive after the ending that there's very little to actually explore, at least very little with any useful drama to it. The only thing I can think of would be the Others vs. Dharma. Say, leading up to the Truce - and ending with the Purge. Or a "Hitman"-style first-person shooter featuring Sayid Jarrah vs. Widmore Industries. Or a first-season-ish survival drama/horror featuring a young Charles and Ellie (meeting Ricardo, the bearded wonder). The last idea probably isn't a good idea without Darlton involvement, since that part still is a big mystery.

like this 1 show im ashmed to admit i watched called 7th heaven, it had a big series finale. done.
then it came back for 1 more season and ended different way.
to me once a show has its series finale, moove on and dont cheapen things.

Back
Top Bottom